Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fire at Preschool

A fire occurred at 4AM this morning at a preschool right across the street from our apartment. Although the fire burned about 50% of the school; fortunately, nobody was hurt. This was the closest I have ever been to a fire, and seeing firemen in action. It was a rather exciting scene - flares were set up, policemen blocked the road, three fire trucks pulled up, firemen running back and fourth. The street was so bright! 

I will be going to Maui tomorrow to do some field work. Then I will be going again next Monday for three more days. Wish me luck as I heard some of the sites I am to visit are pretty rough.

3 comments:

happyoblivion said...

Hey, I took this video! You should give credit to the cool videographer. :|

angelpoo said...

Ok ok, the videographer is HappyOblivion and he is GREAT! Thank you!

The Death Metal Soccer Coach said...

(Beavis) FIRE!!!! FIRE!!!! (/Beavis)

Awesome footage, HappyOblivion!!