Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Art Blog is Now Open

I am excited to tell you that my art blog is FINALLY open! Not that you have been waiting for it ... were you? Sorry, took me awhile to design the banner for the website. I came up with a couple choices but none passed the test. This past Sunday, I grabbed my handy dandy black ball point pen (that I got for free at a drug rep dinner) and began drawing, anything. I started with a baked bao, then I switched to a pig, and it all just magically came together - the bao pooping pig. Hey, I said "magically", not reasonably.

Something worries me ... I now have 4 blogs to maintain, plus one Flickr account. Not sure how I am gonna do it but I'll find a way. In the meantime, please visit my new art blog. The "Artsy" word on the (right end) banner of this blog will also take you to my art blog. I will only update it when I have new art to share. Well, I might have more posts initially because I want to share with you my previous artwork. Enjoy!

No comments: