Today at work, my boss gave me a pretty cool riddle that he heard on the radio. See if you can solve it.
What is ...
Greater than God;
More evil than the devil;
The poor have it;
The rich want it;
And if you eat this, you will die.
Leave your answer as a comment. Have fun!
11 comments:
Arsenic?
Death metal?
A Costco membership?
It's poo's other twin.
hunger?
You guy's are all so funny! Hey Death Metal Soccer Coach, you know the answer. Elise gave the answer during the breakfast thingy. An no, it's not my other twin. Hmmm, I don't think the rich want hunger. Nice try peoples!
I know what Elise said it is, but I still think the answer is french fries. French fries are like the greatest, most divine invention ever, yet they are EVIL. Poor people eat french fries. I'm sure a lot of rich people want french fries when they don't have it. And if you eat french fries you will die... of a heart attack.... eventually. So the answer is french fries. And that's my final answer.
Good answer! My answer was kumquat because at that time, I was craving for kumquat. When you have a craving, you really REALLY want it. At that time, it was greater than anything. But it was evil because I would do anything to get my hands on some kumquat. I am sure the poor can get free kumquats (from a tree) and the rich would want it if they desire. And if I eat too much kumquat, I would die, of gluttony (that's a stretch but that IS my answer).
" "
Yeah, the answer is "nothing". I still like kumquat.
My extremely smart guest: Mimi Poopy Cheng-Mih-a
Post a Comment