Thursday, October 20, 2005
75 Cents?
Yesterday could be called the luckiest shopping day of my entire life. What could you buy for 75 cents? Candy, newspaper, cheapo notebook, paper, pencil, pen, etc... Well, guess what I got for 75 cents :) I went to Walmart last night looking for kitchen towels but found Panasonic women's shaver replacement foil and blade set for 75 cents! I couldn't believe it! Where can you find ANY shaver replacements for less than $20 nowadays. I guess they were trying to clear the stock so the prices went plunging down to entice people like me to buy 7...hee hee. Yup, I bought 7, which will last me for the next 10 years or so.
4 comments:
Do you need to clean the Panasonic shaver with a special solution? My Braun shaver requires this $15 solution and I'm too cheap to buy it...but the solution smells citrus-y nice and I always long to get more.
Nope, no cleaning solution required. Happyoblivion told me which shaver you have and yours is really nice! $15!!! That's expensive. So how do you clean your shaver without the solution? Mine is just a regular shaver and I usually clean with soap and warm water :)
Braun 7570 Syncro is the model I have (in case you ever want to get it for someone as a Christmas gift). It's on the pricey side at over $100, I got it as a gift. Apparently the reviews and feedback on epinions.com are favorable for this model.
To clean it, I just use the brush and some compressed air.
You can just clean out the catridge and add everclear and lemon extract =).
I didn't know you had that shaver Pachoo!
Post a Comment