Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sudoku

Just yesterday I heard on the news that there is a new craze going on about a new mind puzzle that got thousands of people hooked! The game is called Sudoku. I wanted to see why it was so addictive so I went to Barnes & Noble last night and bought a book on Sudoku puzzles. My conclusion is, THIS GAME IS ADDICTIVE! I have done 10 puzzles so far and it's been only one day! When I get addicitve on something, it's bad news. Just like Katamari, my impatience will drive me to become an expert in the game because I am so ambitious. Then I end up spending most of my time doing this stupid mind game instead of my research or paying attention in class. Crap! I have included a link on the left (along with Jumble) in case you want to give it a try.

6 comments:

poohcow said...

Oh! I wanna try this too! I know I will get addictive too....

poohcow said...

Wow! Finally tried one. I tried the Monday one (hard) and it took me 2 hours! But this is fun!

angelpoo said...

2 hours!!! Oh my!!!

poohcow said...

I have significant improvement. Now I am at 30 mins!

angelpoo said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

I've seen a person on my flight solving this puzzle, and I had no idea what the heck it was, and am still clueless now. More bad addiction to be listed in Chui's autobiography, I guess.