Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Busy? or Not...

The past 2 weeks have been a SOB (sorry, just couldn't find a better way to express my intense antagonism toward the piles of readings I had to go thru). I don't know how I did it but my crazy exam weeks have finally come to a pause...but will resume in another month. How did I manage to take 2 exams, 2 quizzes, 1 research proposal, and 4 homework assignments AND still keep up with my TV schedule (15 hours a week) , I DON"T KNOW. I am just glad it's over. Wait, I still have another quiz tomorrow and another homework assignment due on Friday. Crap!

Enough with the sad part of grad school. The happy thing is, I just got an offer for an RA position. That means I either will have to quit my TA position now and take the 11-month appointment RA position or do both and get paid more. The research is on modeling a particular watershed to assess the impact of land-based pollution to coastal areas. Very interesting and I can actually do a thesis on it. OR I can do 2 projects and my thesis will be on establishing a soild connection of nitrogen runoff as a possible vector for the spread of FP in sea turtles. Hmmm...well, now I am going to lunch to enjoy the little and precious free time I have before I have to write my report on forest ecosystems. Food...................

No comments: