
As most of you already know, HappyOblivion and I are HUGE TV fans. We are also extrememly busy and sometimes we don't have time to watch all the shows for a particular day. Now, the VCR can only record one show at a time but often we have to watch 2 shows at the same time. What to do? We bought a TiVo!!! It was a great deal and it was very hard to resist. I figure now it's the time to buy it since we are both very busy. Yeah yeah, $13/month but if we pay the lifetime fee we don't have to worry about anything until the DVR breaks down. I am so excited!!!
2 comments:
What's your review of TiVo so far?
We are still waiting for it to arrive. Because of the hurricane, shipment is delayed til' next week. I will be sure you post my comments when it arrives. I can't wait!
Post a Comment