Wednesday, October 26, 2005
In a Quandary
Hmmm...I have been looking at pocket PC's and I finally found one today with the right price. It's a really great deal but I am hesitant because I don't really know if I need one. Completely blinded by my desire to own electronics and advanced technologies, I become impractical and make irrational decisions. Why do I need a pocket PC anyway? To tell the truth, I just want to have one. $250 to satisfy my "desires" is a pretty high price. My brother-in-law gave me great advice regarding which PDA's are worth buying and I am greatful for that. I keep on fabricating various situations when I might need a PDA but all I came up with were TV schedule and school. All this time, I tend to remember things pretty well and for those that I forget, I guess they are not that important anyway. Hmmm, I will keep thinking...
3 comments:
are you into mp3's and wifi internet access?
Maybe...
i like LPs and lots of wires
Post a Comment