Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Aji Ichiban

If you love Asian snacks, go to Aji Ichiban. I went crazy when my parents brought home some snacks from the Hong Kong store. As usual, I ate everything they brought back and I had to find the same store in San Francisco. Prices were more expensive in the U.S. so I didn't buy too much. After I moved to Hawaii, I thought I would never see that store again. Just 2 nights ago, I found Aji Ichiban in the shopping plaza we happened to eat dinner at and I was so HAPPI! The prices were cheaper and the selection was great. I bought so much and I am planning to go once a week to fill up my snack cabinet. These snacks are not the usual chips and fatty fattening oily junk food. These are the yummy crackers, dried squid, salty n' sour plums, candy that makes you jump off the floor kind of snacks. In a sense, they are less fatty so more healthy...at least I don't feel guilty eating them. Anyway, this is the website: http://www.ajiichiban-usa.com/.

2 comments:

pachoo said...

lol. there's one less than 5 miles from home.

gonna go grab me some of those huge chunks of haw flakes.

angelpoo said...

Mine is also about 5 mintues from home. Traffic really sucks getting there but the snacks are worth it.