Friday, May 5, 2006

Birthday Bathroom

The following content is very descriptive. Reader discretion is advised.

Probably the most amazing thing about my birthday this year was the super cool Japanese bathroom I so enjoyed peeing in at Rokaku Restaurant. Sorry I am a bit too detailed and direct but I warned ya in the beginning. For once, I had a fun time peeing! It had this remote control flushing and rinsing thing. I thought the rinsing was for easy cleaning of the toilet bowl but it was actually for my butt! There are different levels of rinsing: massage, wide, narrow, and strong. It even has a dial control to adjust the strength of the water output. And there is more, you can adjust the position of the rinse by pushing "forward" and "backward". I was in the bathroom forever trying to get the perfect rinse for my butt and the winner was "Bidet". It was in the perfect position, right temperature, mild strength, all you want for a deep butt massage.

After my butt massage, we went home for a delicious ice cream cake and then D&B to work off the fat we just consumed. From all the tickets we won, I got a Margarita glass and pitcher set just in time for Cinco de Mayo! I had a great time...however, I still felt crappy. I guess this year was the crappiest birthday I ever had. Not because I didn't have a great time, I DID! It's just that I am turning 25 and that is mid-twenties. I am no longer in the early 20's. Mid-twenties is the road to late 20's and pretty soon I'll be in early 30's. Do you see the difference here? I AM OLD!!! Ok now, people who are older than me don't get offended because technically, this is all about ME and I am still going through this change whereas you have already accepted the fact that you are a mature adult but I have NOT!

Anyway, that's my birthday surprise... Two more finals to study for and one more paper to write.

8 comments:

poohcow said...

Actually, I don't feel/think I am a mature adult just yet.............

Mike J said...

Dude, you are so ahead of me, you have no idea.

How did you wipe your butt?

angelpoo said...

Ha ha, that's a funny question. The regular way of course. The rinsing is just like a mini shower but for your butt. You still need to dry yourself.

Mike J said...

So...you flush twice?

angelpoo said...

You seem to be really interested in my peeing process. Not twice, just once. You pee, rinse butt, then flush. But if you are worried it might overflow, you can always do a mild flush after you pee, then flush again after rinsing.

Mike J said...

HEY!! It's not that I'm interested. It's just that the process seemed odd to me. Like, there's stuff in the bowl, i would think you want to flush it, but then you ahve to wipe. I've never used a bidet, but i've seen one and it took a while for me to wrap my mind around it. I swear, most of the time I'm not a perv.

angelpoo said...

Aiyaa!!! Don't get offended or mad. Just a simple comment...calm down, it meant nothing.

Mike J said...

eh? not mad, not mad. I just come across poorly in text. I'm quite moronic and I yell stupid things.