Wednesday, May 17, 2006

School Shmool

One semester finished, whew! This semester was by far the longest and busiest for me. Maybe it was the spring break in the middle that messed up my perception of time. Although for some reason I did incredibly well in all my classes :)

Next Monday is the start of my summer session...blah. Don't get me wrong, I love my research but I just love vacation more. After three days of resting, playing Katamari (oh the good old times) and Taiko Drums (a big de-stressor), I find it very hard to get back on track. Last night I promised myself that I would start fresh today. Yet it's 10AM and I have done squat! Well, if you count eating a delicious breakfast cake an accomplishment... Here I am, waddling through my day like I have all the time in the world to do nothing.

2 comments:

poohcow said...

You deserve a little doing nothing. Enjoy it full!

Anonymous said...

school or ah-school?