Friday, May 26, 2006

Bumper Cars

Bumper car rides are expensive in Hawaii festivals and fairs. Each ride costs $4! Today was the opening of the 50th Hawaii State Fair. Admission was $1 versus $10 and all rides were $1. So we went crazy bumper car rides! We went for a total of 7 times each person. It was so much fun! However, each ride seemed to get shorter and shorter :( I guess time flies when you are having fun. I wish the operator would leave the ride on for 10 minutes or more. Then we would build momentum and crash harder!

As always, there were a bunch of kids chasing after goats, sheepies and rabbits in the petting zoo. Poor animals were stressed. The pigs went on vacation today since I didn't see them sleeping in the petting zoo.

It was good for me to get out of the apartment since I wasn't feeling too good...a little sicky in the nose. Allergies or cold, I have no clue. I am glad I feel better now.

If you are interested in seeing what my baby pet turtles look like, click on the "my turtle" link in the navigation bar at the top. I update with new pictures every now and then. Enjoy!

No comments: