I took so many pictures of them I had to pick the best ones and also merge them so I wouldn't be blogging about 20 photos in one post. The photo below was taken at their house during Ellyse's 4 year old birthday party. Before dinner, they were playing with the piano and dancing to the Christmas music. Gong Gong (my dad) and Elliot were the DJ's.

Cake time for Miss Ellyse the Princess. She requested a princess cake from my sister and she got one. Popo (my mom) and I went all over to search for princess items to decorate the cake. We ended up getting a Cinderella candle, carriage icing, and a princess tea set which she loved. My sister did a great job on the cake. It was light and not too sweet, perfect for those with 7 cavities and still craving for more sweets (that's me). You can see that Ellyse wore a Belle princess dress to celebrate her special day. She was so happy. Read more about the cake on my sister's blog.

The day before I left home, everyone came over for dinner. I commend my mom for cooking such a great dinner even with a little fever and cold. Lucky my sister came over to help. After dinner, I put Elliot right next to Gong Gong on the sofa in front of the TV. He didn't move for half an hour. He was watching Dirty Jobs the whole time. Everyone came over to poke him, pat him on the head, and talk to him. But, he did not blink, move, or talk. He was watching Mike Rowe doing some dirty manly jobs the whole time. He is so cute!

There you have it, my niece and nephew taking over the world, and our hearts. They put smiles on everyone :)
1 comment:
They're very cute! Is he getting bald? :)
Post a Comment