Saturday, January 17, 2009
No Work
All week long, I was jealous that HappyOblivion had Friday off. Come Thursday night, my boss phoned me about the possibility of work being cancelled for Friday due to the high winds. I was like, "REALLY! There is a storm coming?" He said, "It is all over the news! There is a tropical depression and wind speeds could reach up to 30mph, with gusts 50-60 mph." I shouldn't get too excited because it had to be approved by the governor. Thirty minutes later, my other boss called and said, "No work tomorrow!" YES YES YES! All State employees, excepting the "essential" ones, were granted administrative leave for Friday, January 16th. I definitely am not an "essential" employee, so free day! I practically wasted my day cleaning house, washing plants, blogging, and shopping at the Rack. HappyOblivion bought more socks and I, after 2 weeks of searching for the perfect wallet, bought one yesterday! I bought a Harajuku wallet. Unlike the other Harajuku designs which are a little too colorful and immature, this one is black and white with rough sketches of a girl. It was the last one and I knew it had to be the one.
No comments:
Post a Comment