I figured I won't have much time to catchup on blogging once I return to Honolulu, so I decided to begin now since I have some time. HappyOblivion and I left Honolulu for home on the same day but different flights. He flew Delta to LA, and I flew Hawaiian to San Jose. We showed up at the airport 2 hours before his flight at 1:36PM. After checking in our baggage and going through the security gate, we met up in the Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club Lounge. We sat there until 1 and then I walked him to his gate. At 1:15, we heard a final call for HappyOblivion to board. We ran and ran and ran. It was AWESOME! After he boarded and on the way to my gate, which was a completely separate wing of the airport, I saw his name everywhere on the monitors. HappyOblivion was famous!

While his flight left early, mine was delayed half an hour. Grrr!
I just updated my
Artsy Blog, so please check it out!
2 comments:
Who's the person in the reflection taking the picture?
Um...take a wild guess :)
Post a Comment