I've been super busy since I came back from home. As most of you know already, I am finally engaged. Yay, whoohoo, congrats, yippideedoo, yippideeda! Ok ok, enough already. These past few weeks, my mind has been working really hard coming up with designs for the save-the-date card, invitation, program, thank you card, wedding favor, and the wedding website. I am also searching for wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and secure wedding websites where my guests can RSVP. Yes, we are going green so everything will be via the web...at least for the technologically advanced minds. On the weekends, HappyOblivion and I are looking for homes with our realtors and whenever we have time, we would visit different locations for the ceremony and reception. Then this week, I am busy making Jung for Chinese New Year's. I am very excited about everything but also very tired. At times, I just want to sit and do absolutely nothing. Regardless, I want to thank all my family and friends for offering to help. I am so grateful :)
On another note, I am happy to know that Kate Voegele is releasing a new album in Spring of this year. Yippeee! I heard her sing in the show, One Tree Hill, and just fell in love with her voice and her songs. I can't wait.
2 comments:
Congratulations!!
whoo hoo!
Post a Comment