Thursday, November 20, 2008

Haliimaile General Store

I know you are bored of reading my wonderful Maui vacation adventures, but, I promise this is the last one. We finally ate at Bev Gannon's restaurant, Haliimaile General Store. Bev is the executive chef of Hawaiian Airlines. No, the restaurant does not serve airplane food. Quite the opposite, the food is pretty fancy. 
Haliimaile General Store
For appetizer, we had the Curry Crab Wontons. Onolicious!
Curry Crab Wontons
HappyOblivion had the Maui Cattle Ribeye. The meat was soft and fatty. I LOVE FAT! Oh and side is some sort of stuffing but more ono than regular stuffing.
Maui Cattle Ribeye
I had the scallops with the special sauce (I forgot the name of the sauce). If only there were more than three. I could eat this all day.
Scallops
Ok, this is the last of my adventures in Maui. Hope you enjoyed reading them.

2 comments:

The Death Metal Soccer Coach said...

That steak looks good, even if it's not pork.

Unknown said...

whoa... yum!