Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pub Mix Don't Lie

Look at the photo below. Do you see what's different about this particular container of Pub Mix? Do you see what's missing? Do you see what's there? Do you? Do you??? I'll tell ya - LOTS of Worcestershire Rye Chips and very little pretzels. The rye chips are the brown bagel chips. They are tasty and full of salt. We took awhile to "inspect" the stash of Pub Mix at Costco and found this one, full of the rye chips.
Pub Mix
"A Savory Blend of Crunchy Snacks." That's what's on the box of my favorite snack. So true! PUB MIX DON'T LIE. Have you heard of the song, "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie? Well, replace the lyrics "Big Girls Don't Cry" with "Pub Mix Don't Lie", and then think Pub Mix when the word "you" comes up in the song. Now you have a song made even more famous by ME!

2 comments:

The Death Metal Soccer Coach said...

I can't believe you listen to Fergie Ferg. She's so fergalicious. They be linin down the block, just to watch what she got.

Unknown said...

haha, you now have the famous song, "Pub Mix Don't Lie" in my head. I think I'll sing it for Ryan tonight.